12826847

I would like to know if I can get funding for a level 3

Customer Question

Hello I would like to know if I can get funding for a level 3 electrical installation course at college from anywhere? I am an asylum seeker with asylum status still awaiting a decision. My local college funded levels one and two but level three will be £ 3;345
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: hello I am asking if it is possible to get student funding for a college course at level three as an asylum seeker with asylum status? I have completed levels one and two in both plumbing and Electrical installation but the college won’t fund level three. and it will cost three thousand three hundred and fourty five pounds which in my position is just not possible. Please can you advise me if there is anything out there for my age which is 31 and status. Thanking you mr harawmi
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: Yes i am in the process of going through the motions of awaiting a court date.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I am 31 have been here for three years and have used my time learning. Thank you
Expert:  iram a replied 12 days ago.

Did you contact to the college?

What college says about this funding?