How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35652
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have just received my child arrangement order from the

Customer Question

I have just received my child arrangement order from the court and although it states when my ex has our children it doesn't state they live with me even though it was agreed in court. Do i have residence of my children
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: We have been to court we agreed on residence and contact arrangement but it doesn't state where my children live
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Newport south wales uk
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 4 months ago.

What does the wording actually say?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It states that my ex will have my children once per month 4pm on friday until sunday and shared school holidays.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How much does call cost
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 4 months ago.

Can you send a copy of the first page of the order.