12826847

I have just received my child arrangement order from the

Customer Question

I have just received my child arrangement order from the court and although it states when my ex has our children it doesn't state they live with me even though it was agreed in court. Do i have residence of my children
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: We have been to court we agreed on residence and contact arrangement but it doesn't state where my children live
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Newport south wales uk
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 12 days ago.

What does the wording actually say?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It states that my ex will have my children once per month 4pm on friday until sunday and shared school holidays.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How much does call cost

Can you send a copy of the first page of the order.