12826847

A general question but no general law category! If one is

Customer Question

A general question but no general law category!If one is preparing a series of complaints to put forward to a company, in the even that there are a catalogue of complaints, and not all the facts have been gathered, can one go ahead and submit a complaint with what is ready, then follow that up with the remaining complaints?Thank you
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 6 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

I don't see why not - they may say they cannot finalise the complain until all material facts are known to them though. It you give a detailed summary of the facts and the issue which gave rise to the complaint then it should be enough.

I hope this answers your question – if so could you please click 5 stars at the top of your screen, that will give me a rating on the site and I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge.

Many thanks,

Jim