12826847

Is it legal to name a trust after so & so deceased if they

Customer Question

is it legal to name a trust after so & so deceased if they never existed and how do you find a trust beneficiaries if it not LTD company
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
ive ticked employment law because of the lack of options
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.
Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be able to assist.
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.
Is it that you or someone is hoping to set up this trust in the name of a deceased person?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thankyou. My last question has also not been answere
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Claim a trust
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.

Kindly give me a bit more background information regarding your situation in order for me to best advise you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have a DP Deposited Plan assets have been moved offshore without informing me and an LEI has been changed by Nat West fraud
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
They’ve moved everything so when you bring it back in you pay tax
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for the additional information. This seems to be outside my area of expertise. So I will opt out for someone more suitable to respond. Do not respond to this thread as it will delay the process.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’m sorry but that’s what you said last week my £5 will run out. That’s what they did last year