Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I represent a community Charity called NSA Afan. We sent a

HI, I represent a community Charity called NSA Afan. We sent a complaint to our Accountant in July 2017. After a number of submissions of fact they sent us a letter refuting our complaint on 13th December 2017.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wales. I want to know is it within time limits for us to raise the matter further with the Ombudsman. We have all the letters and facts. We disagree with their findings as we have lost nearly £150,000 due to their oversight.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have gone through their complaints procedure.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Basically, the case is that they failed to scrutinize the credit card in the annual financial audit over 4 years to March 2015 resulting in the former Finance Officer deceiving us and fraudulently using the credit card for her own purchases amounting to over £150,000. She was found guilty and sent to prison for one year last April 2018 .

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

I assume you are claiming breach of contract as they have failed to act with all reasonable skill and care?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

I will call in about 15 min, I am just on the train