ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

In 2005 a "friend" persuaded myself to buy half of his

In 2005 a "friend" persuaded myself to buy half of his brothers share in a domestic loan business for a100k he was adament that it would be highly lucrative it led to the loss of virtually all this money and caused myself chronic finantial difficulty
Assistant: Where is the brother? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Still in this country eastbourne running a business
Assistant: What steps has the brother taken so far?
Customer: None they is a lot of details to this but I do feel wronged his brother came from australia where he left to evade legal matters which i dont know details of his brother assures me that charges have been dropped
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Probably to many details though both brothers have had prison sentences
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please continue thank you

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

how can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Have you read the text that I sent earlier? I am wondering what steps can be made in terms of recovery of funds
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok

On what basis?

Why specifically?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That I was took advantage of it was a significant sum.The business was not as stable as I was led to believe his brother told me he would sell the business at one stage and he told me my funds could be given back in the form of property this never happened he was a long standing friend and I did give him an inordinate amount of trust. His brother now runs a branch of this company in Eastbourne I found from a recent web search doing bridging finance(J.P.T.finance.

Actually this isnt my area.

I will opt out for others.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Am awaiting response from a solicitor reference a text that I made last night

Would you like a call

ivorylounge,
Experience: Barrister at Self Employed Barrister