How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35915
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

I was adopted in 1992 in Nigeria and need to register it

This answer was rated:

I was adopted in 1992 in Nigeria and need to register it here in the UK. I need a solicitor to help me in the registration
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have tried to register on my own but ask to add my step dad proove of address in the UK 1992 but i could not get it
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
What have you done so far?
ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have requested the tax statement of my step dad ftim HMRC to indicate that he was in the UK st the the time of the adoption
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not want a phone call
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is expensive
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I dont want a call. Your site did not notify me that the call is chargeable , so im cancelling the call request

Will give you a call to discuss

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Dont call . I m no longer interested in the service