How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 36607
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

Hy there could you please offer me a legal advice?

This answer was rated:

Hy there could you please offer me a legal advice ?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My family is in a very difficult situation because of our neighbours, they have made over 5 anonymus malicious calls to the social services and police and they could't find anything wrong in our household everytime they called. I feel harassed and my kids as well .I wod like to know if is there any way I can prove that it is them who made the calls and take it further please? Who do I have to turn to?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We are in glasgow , Scotland
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We haven t done anything yet

Do you which neighbour?

ivorylounge and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I know which neighbour it is
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Cancel please
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don t afford 44£

Ok. We can cancel the call. If you know which neighbour is making the complaints then you can get a local solicitor to write to them putting them on notice that such complaints are amounting to harassment/slander and that you will seek an injection/damages against them should they continue in such action.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for the answer , when will I get the 44£ refunded please?

I can try and chase for you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok the money was withdrawn please refund asap

will do

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you