iram a
iram a, Advocate
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
105500460

You mentioned that bank to bank transfer is better. I have

You mentioned that bank to bank transfer is better. I have already transfered my money ahen moved bank to the UK and it's in my uk account.What supporting documentation will I need when I want to buy a house out right, As source of income? Is bank statements on its own enough? Salary tax was deducted but in bulk for all staff. Do I need to get a copy of this and how many years do I need to go back to proof this?

I give your answer.

If you have transferred money from Somalia to UK then it means bank have no issue with your funds transfer. Every individual bank have different policy for required documents. Some of banks require 3 years tax returns, 5 years or 6 years tax returns or payslips as your bank will require. If this income is from job then payslips and if this income from company profit then company tax returns you need to provide.

I hope it will help you.

Please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people