How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask iram a Your Own Question
iram a
iram a, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1833
Experience:  Principal at IA Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
iram a is online now

You mentioned that bank to bank transfer is better. I have

This answer was rated:

You mentioned that bank to bank transfer is better. I have already transfered my money ahen moved bank to the UK and it's in my uk account.What supporting documentation will I need when I want to buy a house out right, As source of income? Is bank statements on its own enough? Salary tax was deducted but in bulk for all staff. Do I need to get a copy of this and how many years do I need to go back to proof this?


I give your answer.

If you have transferred money from Somalia to UK then it means bank have no issue with your funds transfer. Every individual bank have different policy for required documents. Some of banks require 3 years tax returns, 5 years or 6 years tax returns or payslips as your bank will require. If this income is from job then payslips and if this income from company profit then company tax returns you need to provide.

I hope it will help you.

Please you give 5 star to encourage me to help people

iram a and other Law Specialists are ready to help you