How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ivorylounge Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35965
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
Type Your Law Question Here...
ivorylounge is online now

Offcourse there is alienation so could you please further

This answer was rated:

offcourse there is alienation so could you please further expalin that c2 for for interim contact to be filled ? actually legal advisor at the court did ask me but i didn't understand this

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. You can apply to the court for interim contact - in support of your C2 application you can ask for Cafass to provide a letter as to whether they support interim contact (they can usually answer this quite quickly) or whether they can supervise interim contact within the preparation of the s.7 report.

ivorylounge and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
if apply for interim contact then when will be the hearing ? will it be urgent ?