ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

Offcourse there is alienation so could you please further

offcourse there is alienation so could you please further expalin that c2 for for interim contact to be filled ? actually legal advisor at the court did ask me but i didn't understand this

Let me see if I can help and please rate 5 stars. You can apply to the court for interim contact - in support of your C2 application you can ask for Cafass to provide a letter as to whether they support interim contact (they can usually answer this quite quickly) or whether they can supervise interim contact within the preparation of the s.7 report.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
if apply for interim contact then when will be the hearing ? will it be urgent ?