Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I’ve just lost a court case against Parking eye, I panic and

Hi I’ve just lost a court case against Parking eye, I panic and told the judge I didn’t see the witness statement from the advocate in July 2019 or the directions( the fact was I couldn’t remember or find it as my Dad died in that month and I’m still trying to arrange the funeral, I called the court two days ago and they told me that there was a hearing today and the directions where from another court. On hearing that. I ransacked the house and found the paperwork and tried to answer the directions. Although the Judge asked the advocate for parking eye for the directions. He did not have them either but the judge said I must have seen them because I answered them.
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: The thing is the incident happened in 2018 and the case has been passed to 3 courts, I really couldn’t keep up. I’ve had 3 claims all at the same time with the same reference numbers. I’m from London and the parking eye parking attendant swore at me & my child because we park in a hospital car park for an emergency appointment with a specialist, We paid for a ticket but when we got to the car he had slapped a PCN ticket on the car ( out of anger because I went to report his conduct to the hospital), the ticket was cancelled but i received another ticket) This time saying I didn’t have a ticket as I was still going for out patient appointments. I was scared that the attendant might target us because the complaint was being investigated. When I attended another appointment the same attendant approached us as we (my child ) we’re leaving and saw I saw your email. When I said pardon he said it’s okay and walked away. That’s when I received the ticket. The pictures of my car and ti
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: time were fake, they had been darkened. My defence didn’t get heard enough because the judge said I had seen the claimant’s Defence but said that my allegations are serious is true and I should have put that in the defence instead. I explained I had put in a complaint to the hospital at the time and it’s still being investigated and I did want our personal data known to the parking company. I want to pay up as I messed up but the parking company tampered with the picture and stuck times on it. I saw them with their cameras and they removed the first ticket from their website. Shall I appeal or just pay up? They want £200. £100 fine and £100 for court. The tickets are £3ph
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They had also passed my details on to Equita ( who requested £160 for the cancelled ticket this came at the same time as the new ticket. I think they were trying to intimidate me. I also had no idea or witness statement from the advocate. The judge said my first defence wasn’t a defence and I should have put in the real defence

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Shall I pay, I really panicked and Even if Parking eye falsified the picture and shall I make a claim against parking eyes operative who swore at me and looked at my complaint against him

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.