How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6469
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

I need my garden to be surveyed to provide an independent

This answer was rated:

I need my garden to be surveyed to provide an independent assessment of the positioning of the fences. I'd also require an expert witness report. I('m struggling to find a surveyor who can help me around the KT17 area (Epsom).
Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

The report will need to comply with Part 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998 - there are a lot of experts who can provide these reports.

These companies would appear to suit your needs and also covers Epsom :

I hope this answers your question – if so could you please click 5 stars at the top of your screen, that will give me a rating on the site and I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge.

Many thanks,


JimLawyer and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you