JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

I need my garden to be surveyed to provide an independent

I need my garden to be surveyed to provide an independent assessment of the positioning of the fences. I'd also require an expert witness report. I('m struggling to find a surveyor who can help me around the KT17 area (Epsom).
Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

The report will need to comply with Part 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998 - there are a lot of experts who can provide these reports.

These companies would appear to suit your needs and also covers Epsom :

I hope this answers your question – if so could you please click 5 stars at the top of your screen, that will give me a rating on the site and I can answer any follow up questions at no extra charge.

Many thanks,

Jim