C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

My busniess partner and i are in the process of registering

Hi, my busniess partner and i are in the process of registering our business; we're Paramedics and the business will provide private medical therapy by us. We require a legally binding patient report form that records patient details, their treatment, acknowledgement of informed consent, a disclaimer etc. Can you advise as the to how to go about this process as it were?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: So far we've applied to register as an LLP only this week so we're waiting for that to go through
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We'll be providing a mobile medical service to patients in their own homes and the document needs to 'cover us' for want of a better word

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

Sure, you require a legal binding agreement in the form of terms of service and policy agreement.

This is a particular area that I am specialized in.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
HI Cornel, that's great; what's the next step in producing such a document and what're the costs involved? thanks
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
i have to leave to attend a driving course for the ambulance service in fifteen minutes so if possible ill call later on today or tomorrow if that suits

The procedure would be the following, there is a method of obtaining my business email and we will work on your inquiry directly via email.

The costs involved would depend how urgent the legal service must be concluded, but generally we will try our best to make it affordable for you.

Please let me how you wish to proceed.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
if i could get your business email and then we can converse that way and arrange a phone call at a time of mutual convenience?

That works as well.

You will see a blue box with my email.

Send me an email when you have the time to discuss.