Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Story we set up a dog club raised money from 2 shows as

long story we set up a dog club raised money from 2 shows as advertised for named charites at a meeting the other night the 4 other committee members wanted to break our club constitution by only paying a percentage to the charities and if we were given any grants they would get the rest i2 of the committee members threated to resign as I did and I walked out the 4 committee members held another committee meeting the following evening and on Friday my self and my treasurer got a email plus had written letters saying they were accepting our resignations I had not put mine in writing in the letter was the instruction that we were not to spend any of the money and to had over all stuff rossettes troupies paper work and the club bank account was to be handed over in a meeting place at a certain time on Thursday 4th oct I then took advice and was told to pay out the arranged amount which had been discussed at the meeting to the charities another orgaisation who does obedience classes which is paid buy the customers told us yesterday that he was coming with us after the new chairperson told him at the next class he was to produce his qualfications and insurance we have our own which was bought out of funds As the committee of 4 had broken the constitution by breakining the constitution by instruction not to pay out they do not have a right to be at the club obedience they rung another class under us but are not covered by insurance so we have suspended it can we close the bank avvount and change our name giving them the money they have raised from there classes which is £150 the obedience guy stats with us so we keep what hes raised and do we split whats left and give them half of what is left which is tombola priszes and dog food
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Lincolnshire UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: we have sent them a letter telling them I haven't resigned and I have not accepted my treasurers we have paid out to the Charities there were 3 the money that was suggested at the meeting we have also sorted with our obedience guy he will come with us
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont think so thank you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need help so happy to wait

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to achieve ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That I am doing the right thing and other members can't force me to give them everything to do with the club and not threaten and bully us

Having read in detail what you have out, I would agree.

I think you are also doing the right thing. The others can’t force you into a position. You need to stop being bullied and let these people put you down, this is outright harassment.

You should report the harassment to the police who dan interview these people and warn them. If they continue to harass you they can be prosecuted.

But based on what you have said, I agree with you. You are doing the right thing, so do not be bullied.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what to do I have not put my resignation in and there demanding I had over every thing and change bank accounts to them by the 4th oct supposed to take every thing to them then

Don’t resign. You don’t need to hand anything over. That is exactly what they want. They want to steal everything from you. They didn’t work for it, you did. So don’t do anything and report the behaviour to the police. Does that clairfy?

Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience: Solicitor
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it does thank you

Pleasure

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hi Jamie theres been another update on this problem today

Ok

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I took my dog to the obedience classes which I had paid for normally 1 other committee member there tonight every one 4 of them were there I was totally ignored as was my dog the dog trainer has agreed that we move it to another venue nxt week I have cancelled the ringcraft but could nt stay at the training class I felt threatened and intimadated apparently there taking pictures and having a committee meeting they are also totally ignoring my treasurers wife who is also at the training

Report it to the Police. These people need to be in prison. They should not even be waking the streets

You shouldnt have to put up with this harassment