12826847

I am 68 and I was found guilty on 24/09/2019 of beating my

Hi my name is***** am 68 and I was found guilty on 24/09/2019 of beating my Wife's two Sisters, but this was not true, also my Wife lied on the stand, and I have evidence to prove this, together with this and another persons statements, that changed over time which put me in a bad light, also the Police Officer not only put me through so much pain and suffering, by arresting me four times in a very short space of time, taking me in handcuffs to be held for 24 hours, because I have bipolar and have severe arthritis, my medication was taken by the Police on arrest, but I spent 5 days and nights, without them giving me my medication, I had to then have an interview at 11 pm, my Wife and PC George Dennison conspired this hoping that I go to prison, but I have proof of evidence tampering by PC Dennison, that helped in my being found guilty, and my evidence suppressed without my Solicitor being able to give to the Court, my Wife and GP had me taken by force to the Linden centre, a psychiatric centre in Chelmsford Essex, where I proved that I was stable on both occassions and allowed Home the same day, my Wife also has made false statements on Oath, and I have proof, I am to be sentenced for something that did not occur, because I was the one being threatened to sell my House by these three Women when I walked in from a long walk tired and just wanting a Shower, I have been put through Hell, and she even convinced our three Children, I was abusing her, when it was the opposite, my Wife lied in 2014 to get me a wrong diagnosis of dementia, and I lost my driving licence, so she could get Power of Attorney over me. I was able after three years to have the diagnosis ruled out, but the DVLA won't give me back my licence, this has been a nightmare also because I had to sell my Classic car, thank you Dave Rich
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I am British born West Ham in 18/12/1950 this is the first time I have approached a Lawyer
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None I had a Lawyer at the trial and her hands were tied to give any of my evidence, which shocked me, PC Dennison turned up at the Courtroom and my Lawyer saw that I was staring at him, and ask him why he was there, and told him to leave, so this is more proof of his harassment towards me, I lost so much weight whilst back and forth to custody, i have lost everything because of my Wife's lies and manipulation, I cry all the time and i have aged so much because of the pain and suffering caused by my Wife and this arrogant PC, I called him that also, because after getting a bus to Maldon, for Bail he just said I cancelled it, but I had looked for the Police station's new site for ages until someone told me where to go, he never left a message to tell me, and never phoned me he said he was busy, after I told him he was arrogant the next evening as I was going to bed, with my two little rescue dogs, he came in with his handcuffs as usual, and arrested me for stealing my Wife's Jewellery, but she left me with little money having our money in her Bank, and asked all my Family to help me and got no reply, I needed to get my dog to the vets, I have a story that needs to be investigated, thank you
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I would bail out if it were not for my little friends, I wouldn't want them to be left alone because my Wife is wicked and would not look after them. thank you

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Woud you mind summarising your question?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have evidence that a PC George Dennison tampered with statements from various people, in order that I be found Guilty of something that did not occur, also I have before my trial on 24/09/2019 been taken to custody once for the so called offence, but three more times once for two days and nights and in total 5 days and nights, without being given my medication at the times given on my dosset box, that the Police had in their possession, the Police Officer in charge did not act in a proper manner, and has put me through so much pain and suffering, I have made a complaint regarding how the evening after I said that he was arrogant, this PC came into my Home and grabbed me round the neck from behind and the Police have said he used reasonable force, I kept asking who would care for my two frightened dogs that I rescued, that were left shaking terrified and left on their own, probably waiting for my Wife to come, she made my dog ill by putting down rat poison and never walked or fed or changed the dogs food and water, I feel so in rage but also depressed because I have been taken by this Police officer and gone through so much trauma that has left me knowing that this officer needs to be investigated,thank you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I now know I have wasted my time and will report this scam to the Police

No, you've just been convicted of crime.

Why do you think random officer would have decided to fit you up?

When there are so many much more culpable people about that he could be fitting up?