31090051

I want some help..I need someone can check the webside n

I want some help..I need someone can check the webside n email is a scam..As I meet a guy on Instagram for 5 months n claim he is a army named Jay Anton from Native Austria , he said he sending me a parcel from Afghanistan to me..This company who sending the parcel call Speed courier international..I'm not sure is a scam because this company on the 1st time request me to pay £2867, than after few wks said I have to pay £21000 because the parcel is 43kg and UK new authority from new prime minister change the law...And I'm confused n doubting why the Parcel arrived in UK and each time i have to pay into different account. Sometimes ask me to pay via Money gram to Ghana, sometimes into Amber E account from Natwest, n sometimes to itally account..This £21000 I just been paid a bit n I told Jay Anton I don't have money n he insist me to apply to loans, but I didn't n I told him to sell his house, but he said he did, and I'm doubting too,because he said he sold the house in emergency for £15000 to cover the parcel fees n b4 he said his friend need £1300 to start giving the agency to start working on paper works. And I said to him I never heard anyone want to sell the house have to pay for the agency to do the paper works..And he said in his country works like that..

Thanks for your question. You are right to query this. It is a scam. It is a known scam. Do NOT contact this person again and do not send any money. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that JustAnswer credits me for helping you today and hopefully saving you a lot of money.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But he still contact me, n calling me, he said if I break up with him n his working place know he having afair with me they will dismiss him, n.if he.loose his job he won't forgive me n he will post my "private" photos online, everywhere, to let my families to see n he kepted some my private photos n my son's photo too..

Please look at this on a dispassionate basis. This person is stealing from you. Please forget about him. You have never met him face to face and he is scamming you. Does he have photos? What do they actually show?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This photos some is nude ..I feel so stupid ..after I meet him 1 to 2 months we had sex chat n I'm so stupid sended few nude photos of me..And sometimes I show him my son how he looks like. I did so big stupid mistakes this time..

Please ignore him and don’t worry about this. It is a known scam and if you sever contact and don’t respond it will go away. He will concentrate on the others he is scamming. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that Just Answer credits me for helping you today.