ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Advocate
Experience:  Adjunct Lecturer at University of Technology
104128041

Im just trying to confirm Ellis and Burlington operating in

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my name is***** and Im just trying to confirm Ellis and Burlington operating in Tel Aviv Israel that I was gonna engaged to retrieve my lost investment with scammers, please let me know if its ok cheers
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: I live and work in Australia, but I lost $10,000 AUS dollas on marketing scam, I was
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I was told to pay up front $665.00 and when they get the money back to me than I can pay the other half
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We I don't know if Im not gonna loose any money again so I was just trying to confirm if Ellis and Burlington operating in Tel Aviv is true and I can send the money now
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your patience.

There really is no way for an expert to say definitively whether this company is legitimate.

You perhaps should do your due diligence by checking that the company is registered and has perhaps filed their audited accounts for the last tax year.

As a general caveat however, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is and you may want to be mindful of investing your money with them. If you do decide to proceed, I would as a guide recommend that you invest a small amount initially before making a lump sum payment to this company.

I hope I have clarified things for you.

Kindly let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Kindly take the time to rate the services received.

best wishes

RL