12826847

Ive been asked to resign following 9 year service following

Customer Question

Ive been asked to resign following 9 year service following marking some mistakes on a print production job this is following a first and final warning last year which has expired. They are saying they will pay me this and next month and give a reference or they will carry on investigating me ie sack me. Where do I stand.
Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No there is no real HR and it's my manager marking the offer
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Full time employee with no union. Family business and one of the brothers very unethical
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The other thing they have said is if I don't resign I will have to report everything I do to a senior manager and this particular person has tried to make my life hell for 3 years and is something I don't want to do. Am I not entitled to my 9 weeks money for service and any holiday
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

What are you ideally hoping to achieve in the circumstances, please? Please note I am mobile today so may not be able to reply until later today thanks