Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I have recently own the flat, but unfortunately because of

Good morning, I have recently own the flat , but unfortunately because of family issues I can’t work at the moment as i do have my 2 years old son , I’m wondering if there is a chance to get help for some times to pay my mortgage??
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: I have completed
Assistant: Where is the flat located?
Customer: Colindale
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that’s all

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today. Are you asking if you may be eligible for state benefits?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Jenny thanks
As i said i own the flat in Colindale 2 month a go , but unfortunately I can’t work at the moment because of my sone (he is 2 years old) I would like to know if there is any chance that I can get help to pay my mortgage for some times?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Would i have the number then I could call you?

Hi it is an additional charge to make the call and you have to do it via the system.

If you cannot make the call then I can continue on here.

Let me know?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok I think it’s better to continue here

ok no problem, please bear with me while I prepare a response.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sure

If you are a UK citizen you may well be entitled to benefits depending on your financial and work circumstances.

There are tools you can use to determine your eligibility on the Gov. UK website (see attached) https://www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators, you will need to input your financial information into one of the tools and it will indicate whether you may be entitled to apply.

You can normally apply online for most benefits however you may find it easier to make an appointment at Job Centre Plus to speak to a benefits advisor. You can make an appointment via this link https://www.gov.uk/contact-jobcentre-plus/new-benefit-claims

Do you have any further questions about this please?

Hello is there anything else I can help you with this morning please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks Jenny and have nice day.

no problem at all, I would be very grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer before leaving the site today, thank you and all the best.