12826847

I had a car accident last year 12th of September. The car

Customer Question

I had a car accident last year 12th of September. The car insurance claim has been open for a year and the accident wasn’t my fault. Subsequently I haven’t received my excess back and had to take the excess out of my overdraft which I have then being charged payments on for the last year. My insurance are still no closer to solving the issue and I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to speed it up/get my money back and claim damages for the charges on my overdraft I have received
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I haven’t taken any steps my insurance have been handling the issue but it’s still ongoing
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No don’t think so
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

I'm not clear why they have made deductions?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi so since sending this I have received information from my insurance
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 days ago.

Go on?