Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

A solicitor is a third party, he want to see my bank

Customer Question

A solicitor is a third party , he want to see my bank account, can I show him
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: My husband inherited a house from his mother with a will, his brother solicitor challenge the will, now they had settlement, my husband willing to pay but he sold the house and buy the house , balance money bank to my account. Now his brother solicitor because of money laundering rules want to see my 6 months bank statement
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Bexhill-On-Sea
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: now the solicitor want to see my bank statement, I am third party, do I need to show
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

Are you asking whether you can show your statement?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

Do you have to show it, no.

It's yours and you are not a party to proceedings.

So you do not need to show it, unless ordered to by the Court.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer, by clicking the button at the top of the screen. I am not paid for my time unless you rate. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I paid £5 to register but now you said my gmail is not recognised
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I think you are fraud
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

Can you see my response above?
We are online Solicitors.

Does that clarify?

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 days ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate me 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today?

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.