Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Further to the question Stuart kindly answered I’d like to

Customer Question

Further to the question Stuart kindly answered I’d like to know if I could upload the completed form (will remove details of the defendant, for data protection purposes) for your review? Just want to check if I have completed it correctly to avoid future problems
Also how long would it take to get the response if I upload it today? I must submit the forms by tomorrow
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 days ago.

Hello again. If you attach the papers, I will have a look at them for you and there is no reason why I should not get back to you today although it could be early evening.

There is an extra fee for editing documents which I would need to submit for you as a Premium Services Proposal.

Whether it would need that would depend on whether it’s a cursory glance and a few suggestions or whether it needs a lot of work because some of these documents need five minutes once over, “yes it’s okay” and others need major work spending on them.

Let me see what you have please