12826847

I got an insurance quotation on 4 oct 2019 over the phone,

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i got an insurance quotation on 4 oct 2019 over the phone, and authorised a payment deposit of £229 with an agreement to pay £135 monthly
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i live in Edgware, london HA8
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i called to speak with the company and was told i could cancel my policy but would lose £130 , haven used the insurance for 4 days
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am simply unhappy because the figure we agreed on over the phone differs significantly from what was set to me via email
Expert:  Jenny replied 11 days ago.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today. Are you cancelling because they are charging more for the insurance than was agreed verbally?