Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

Can I trust fullbrook associates to deal with timeshare

Can I trust fullbrook associates to deal with timeshare extraction
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: We are trying to find out if the company is bonafide and able to deal with us ceasing our timeshare contracts?
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: spoken to Law society, FSB, and googled “can I trust Fullbrook Associates and Claims Solutions Group.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Really trying to make sure we are not being scammed

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today.

Did they approach you to offer the work?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Not impressed with run around, three times I have asked the same questions, I have also paid $5 and sent to the same payment page again and still not answered my question.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Are you there Jenny?

I do not believe that Fullbrook are a scam company but they are not a law firm.

I would suggest before you sign up to any resale company you look at the TATOC website, which is the Time Share Association as they have a list of recommended resale agents. There website is here:

https://www.timeshareassociation.co.uk/

Is there anything further I can help you with today?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** Claims Solutions Group?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Hi there will be small delays as I deal with more than one query at once.

Claims Solutions Group are connected with Fullbrook who appear to be on the list of companies to avoid according to the Timeshare Association.

I would suggest you contact companies from their recommended list as a good starting point. I will forward that list just now.

https://www.timeshareassociation.co.uk/expert-legal-assistance

Do you have any further questions about this?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Tank you Jenny I will do just that

no problem, I would be very grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer before leaving the site so that I can be credited for my time, thank you and all the best.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No further questions at this time, I will contact TATOC. Thanks and goodbye

All the best with it.