Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

Ebay question I have recently been suspended from ebay

Customer Question

ebay question
Hi I have recently been suspended from ebay indefinatley but they have not told me as to why and would like to know of any advice to get the account reinstated again or what others options i could possibly have
thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 11 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help, please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
hi yes still needing help thanks
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 9 days ago.

I am sorry to hear this. There are numerous reasons etc that eBay will suspend indefinitely which include sharing personal info, selling banned items etc. They should have sent you an email explaining why you have been suspended indefinitely. However, there is still hope but you will have to ensure that you comply with all processes. However, ultimately if this does not work or you do't receive a full explanation then there is actually a number you can call which is 001-866-540-3229 (this is an American number and will cost to call). However, you will be able to speak to someone who will be able to provide you with information as to how you can resolve the issue. However, I must advise that "indefinite" suspension is usually a last resolution and it will not be easy to come back from this. I hope this helps.

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

Expert:  Ross Miller replied 7 days ago.

Ross