Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Can I complaints about council service provided towards my

Hi, can I complaints about council service provided towards my homeless application after they go though improper channel?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in London now
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: They wanted to ended my case asap by providing a private studio about 1 1/2 hours away from my work, without considering traffic conditions and train tickets, verbally treat over me by saying that if I don't accept the last offer or come to the council, I will end your duty immediately
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have secured a private landlords today, but just not 100 percent satisfaction after email and phone calls to them. They have been informed me I can't stay in the shelter anymore today if I don't come to see them, without any email and letter given to me.
Hi thank you for your message, so you want to complain about the service provided by the council?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I complaints to them directly and I am still unsatisfied, all them reply is an apology, that's all.

Hi thank you for your message, you can complain to the local government ombudsman here: https://www.lgo.org.uk/complaint-form

I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.