Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Assistant: How can I help? my partner missed a dental

Customer Question

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my partner missed a dental appointment on July 12th. One co orders in may stated any missed appointment would result in a charge
Assistant: The Military Benefits Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Military Benefits Specialist can help you best.
Customer: he had a hygienist appointment at 8.40 am on 12th July. The regiment were granted a weeks leave and the appointment missed
Assistant: Is there anything else the Military Benefits Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: he has now been called to co for charge due to a breach of co orders
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
He’s done 21 years of service with a clear record
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, did your partner make an attempt to rearrange the appointment when he got leave?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Unfortunately not he forgot about the appointment
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, the only real option therefore is to explain to the CO the unfortunate nature of the oversight in this instance and hope that the CO shows some understanding. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.