José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

Have you ever heard of inforeyourclaimes,based in Tenerife

Customer Question

Have you ever heard of inforeyourclaimes,based in Tenerife as they've disappeared
Assistant: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I cannot remember but head of office was Deborah and the Spanish lady who was working for me was Dalma.
Assistant: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: Been onto Yorkshire Bank HSBC and Barclays partner Finance. and onto Finacial onbudsman
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I received a EMAIL from HSBC Financial Onbudsman on Thursday so I sent it to Dalma on Sunday, I tried to contact their offices yesterday and today but no answer.
Expert:  José M. replied 12 days ago.

Hi José M spanish atorney

Expert:  José M. replied 12 days ago.

No honest firm in Tenerife called infore your claims Do you have more information to be checked?