Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Can you advice me on my legal rights so I can contest this

Customer Question

Can you advice me on my legal rights so I can contest this situation, as my life was stable and content , but now the dose is insufficient it is causing me to relapse and my lfe erratic
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 12 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, so who has said the drug cannot be prescribed?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Its a Drug and Alcohol treatment service called 'Achieve' in Manchester..

Hi thank you for your message and are they the ones that have prescribed the medication up until now?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have been in treatment with them for 14 years
Hi thank you for your message, welll one option would be to complain directly to them. Failing this you can also complain to the healthcare ombudsman. In the interim, you can also look to switch to a GP that will prescribe that medication. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.