UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am married. Got a lik girl. 2.5yrs. Got problem in

Customer Question

I am married. Got a lik girl. 2.5yrs. Got problem in marriage. In the edge of seperation. My child and husband both have got british citizenship. And I have Indian. When we are seperating will I lose her? Will I be sent back to india. I havent got permanent residence. Just visa for one more year
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in uk. Indian citizenship
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I havent filed nothing with the uk government. I dont even know where to go, how
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 8 days ago.

You may go to mediation regarding your child's custody.

As a mother, you automatically have parental responsibility over the child.

You may apply for leave to remain on the basis of being a parent of a British Citizen child as your visa on the basis of being a partner may be revoked if your relationship is over.

See here: https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/parent

For child welfare issues, you may contact this charity: https://childlawadvice.org.uk/information-pages/parental-responsibility/

All the best. Please click on 5 stars