How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask plclegal Your Own Question
plclegal, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3910
Experience:  Barrister at law
Type Your Law Question Here...
plclegal is online now

Please can you recommend a good family solicitor in the UK,

Customer Question

Hey there, Please can you recommend a good family solicitor in the UK
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Surrey, London area
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: written agreement by email
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The children cannot go overseas with their grandparents or father for more than two weeks.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
A provisional steps order needs to be put in place
Expert:  plclegal replied 8 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m a barrister and will do my best to assist you today.

Please bear in mind as this is an email service and not live chat I may not respond immediately.

How can I assist with this?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I'm looking for a highly trained specialist in family law only. Is this your area of specialisation?
Expert:  plclegal replied 8 days ago.

Yes, I'm a specialist in this area. How can I help?