SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I want to re register a limited company into unlimited and I

Customer Question

I want to re register a limited company into unlimited and I am due to submit the confirmation statement in few days , can I re register then submit the statement later or it has to be submitted by the due date. And when I re register to unlimited do I have to send annual account to company house or not. Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 9 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your enquiry and your patience. You have a limited company and the confirmation statement is due in a few days, what are you looking to do then? are you looking to deregister company and to use the same name but as an unincorporated company?