12826847

I desperately need your advice regarding London Capital

Customer Question

Hi I desperately need your advice regarding London Capital finance
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in South Yorkshire DN3
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: As you may know the company went into administration earlier this year and Smith Williamson solicitors have taken over and after many emails I understood that I may be one of the clients who had invested in my two 3year bonds before a certain date and so I had hope!!
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: However I now understand that instead of £10k I will receive £100
Expert:  Jenny replied 11 days ago.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today. What would you like to know about this situation please?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I made several calls and as I thought researched this company who advertised heavily in the press and were ‘secured’ by FCS
I have also been told that my bonds were indeed secure as I invested before a certain date-my first investment in June 2016
I had sold my home,downsizing without a mortgage
I had lived for almost 6years with a very small NHS income if £395 monthly,being retired in Dec 2012 on medical ground having severe facet joint and scoliosis
Since then I have had bilateral hips and knee replacements and life has been tough other than I had a small amount of capital which I decided to put with LCF to receive some income as my state pension was only available July 2018,the first bond was indeed proving a quartily income and after several calls from a Scott Allen at LCF I was convinced to open a 2nd 3year bond at 8%
This is my retirement fund,I am devestated,please could you advise me if there’s any hope to recover any of my money
Marilyn Griggs
Expert:  Jenny replied 11 days ago.

Please bear with me while I prepare a response.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’m unable to pay you the £44
Expert:  Jenny replied 11 days ago.

no need for the call we can continue on here, you will receive an email when I have completed the response.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.