12826847

I am after some help at the moment, my company has been put

Customer Question

Good Morning
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am after some help at the moment, my company has been put into Compliance by HSBC (without my knowledge)which means my account has been frozen and I don't have access to funds, also all the cheques we had sent out to suppliers have been rejected.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have taken no steps aside really do not know what to do, I am being given lots of loose advice but not surest is correct
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really, we are a clean company
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 1 month ago.

Hi thank you for your message, so what have HSBC told you?