12826847

I was wondering if I could talk to someone in regards to a

Customer Question

Hi I was wondering if I could talk to someone in regards ***** ***** work related query/advice
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I work in London UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None as I'm not sure as how to best approach the issue/subject
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I would for now like to have an initial discussion and seek advice
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

What would you like to ask? Please provide as much information as possible.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can I get the 30 euros I just paid refunded then please?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
50 Euros
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Just a quick clarification on phone calls – the pop-up offering you the chance to request one is automatic and I have no control over it. Therefore, if you request a call back there is no guarantee that I, or anyone else, would be available to fulfill it. At present, due to outside commitments, I cannot take calls but your request is open and visible to all other experts. If someone is available, they will accept it and call you, but if no one is free, then it will remain open until it is accepted or you decide to cancel it. In the meantime, you have already paid for a written response and that is the part I will continue helping you with.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

So that I can assist you, please can you let me know what your specific question is