Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I was falsely accused of impersonating a police officer over

I was falsely accused of impersonating a police officer over the phone. I record all my calls so I have the evidence but I still had to be questioned under caution. I'm a teacher so it could have really damaged my reputation and career. Is there anything I can do about the person who accused me?
JA: Have impersonating a police officer charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: Nothing was filed as the recording exonerated me.
JA: Where did the impersonating a police officer occur?
Customer: Over the phone. I have a non-mol and prohibited steps out on my ex-husband and I rang a pub where he attacked his sister 6 years ago to ask if they still had the cctv and it was the landlord of the pub (who is friend's with my ex) who accused me.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that me ex has tried to get me fired on a number of occasions with false accusations

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If there are any orders or anything that can be done about the man who accused me of impersonating a police officer?

No. Anyone is entitled to make a complaint about anyone else.

If the Police think the original complaint was malicious they could prosecute for wasting Police time.

But that is a matter solely for the Police.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That's everything thank you

Can I assist with anything else today?

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate me 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today?

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.