UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

How can I find out the highest recorded grades for a

Customer Question

How can I find out the highest recorded grades for a specific course at a specific university?Specifically LLB at Birkbeck University and LPC at the University of Law
Expert:  UK Solicitor John replied 7 days ago.

Hello.

Just give them a call and request the information.

Regards, John

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi John,
Is there no way I can get this information online?

Not really as grades are particular to an individual and most institutions have a log in process for each student. Either way, in the event there is, it is prudent to call them directly to find out as that will save you time, regards, John.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Great news, can you please find out this information by contacting the universities stated above so I can have this specific information so I can give you a 5 star rating

I am sorry, I cannot call universities on your behalf, only give you guidance and information on what to do. I am a practicing solicitor and my time is limited. Additionally there may be further questions or dialogue you may wish to have with the universities so it would be more beneficial for you to speak with them due to your interest in the said matter. If you are concerned about any particular aspect, I would suggest calling anonymously. Regards, John