12826847

Was just wondering if solicitor would be able to help me

Customer Question

Hello was just wondering if solicitor would be able to help me save and keep my licence as only been driving for year and a half and also got 6 points ?
Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: 41 and 40 in a 30 zone and yeah
Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Yeah but I have very bad aniexty so hopefully my solicitor can go on my behalf
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My partner has epilepsy my mum is disabled my nana has dementia and also I am a care assistant
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Is there no doubt you have 6 points?

And you are within the first 2 years of driving?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am within the first 2 years of driving and yeah it’s 6 points that would be getting put on as charged me with 2 offences
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Wasn’t sure ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Thanks for the information and the time.

I am sorry but I cannot give you good news then. I’m afraid you are in difficulty here.

I'm afraid if you have 6 points then you have 6 points.

As a result of that you will be revoked under the new driver's scheme.

The impact upon you is a non issue. There is no exceptional hardship test.

On the upside though, are not disqualified. You can be back on the road again as soon as you pass your test.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.