Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am having a great deal of difficulty in aquiring, my no

Customer Question

hi I am having a great deal of difficulty in aquiring
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: my no claims bonus from the firm QUOTE ME HAPPY The new insurance company is ADRIAN FLUX Who also cannot get my NCB FROM THIS QUOTE ME HAPPY FIRM Reason they give is DATA protection HELP
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: PHONING THERE CLAIMS LINE AS THIS IS THE only way yhou can talk to them and they cant forward any messages .. they say both our emais and passwords are not accepted
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: there firm of underwriters is AVIVA IN SCOTLAND SAY THEY CANT HELP BECAUSE THEY ARE AN ON LINE ONLY COMPANY
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, looking into the matter, it would appear quote me happy state that their annual renewal letter should serve as proof of the NCB. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.