Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

Burnley Borough Council are selling off land which is an

Burnley Borough Council are selling off land which is an escape road. It has been ther for many years as a safety factor. However, because there hasn't been an accident there for thirty years, Burnley Council say it is no longer needed. Surely if an accident occurred at a later date, they would have to account for it.
JA: What steps have they taken so far? Have they prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Burnley Council are at present in negotiaton with a building contractor to build new houses. Road signs depicting the safety road have recently been taken down.
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They are not only selling off the escape road lounge, but have given notice that some households, who have live there for forty years, have encroaced onto council land which they intend to sell.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I could potentially help with This matter. Could you please advise as to what your question and specifically please.

are you still requiring help with this matter?