12826847

Our neighbour put their extension planning notice where we

Customer Question

our neighbour put their extension planning notice where we cannot see and now they started the work
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have emailed their planning officer to say we did not see the notice.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: in Bournemouth Talbot woods.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no one has gone through their planning with us although we looked on borough website , some we could not understand.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ross Miller replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist with this matter. Can you tell me what your question is specifically please. Kind regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Our neighbors put the planning notice where we can’t see and the work started, just want to know our legal rights

No problem I may have to respond in full once I have returned home later this evening so please be advised there may be delay between messages (thank you). Where was the planning posted that you were unable to see if, have you confirmed that planning was granted?

I do appologise as I lost this feed but have just came across it again, are you still looking fro assistance?