chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am an international student who has resided in the UK for

I am an international student who has resided in the UK for 2 years. I have applied for the teacher training bursary but has been told I'm not eligible due to my length of stay in the UK. Is there anything that I can do regarding this?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wales.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing yet.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all for now.

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the rules regarding bursaries are strictly applied and if you do not meet the eligibility criteria due to your length of stay in the UK, you will have little other option other than seeking alternative financial arrangements.

I am sorry if this was not the answer you were expecting.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for the reply. Other than seeking alternative financial arrangements, what is the other option?

Not that I am aware of, unfortunately.

I hope this answers your question. Kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.