12826847

My company has dealt with an allegation from the airport and

Customer Question

My company has dealt with an allegation from the airport and kept me on as allegations were not founded but the airport has refused to give me my pass to work back on the apron if there is no other viable employment to transfer me to can they just terminate my employment due to I cannot carry out my duties as I cant return to my job on the apron or do they have to offer me a payment to leave
Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: A manager and HR
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Employee and my union has been involved and found I had nothing to answer to regards ***** ***** there opinion is if they cant find me suitable employment elsewhere they would be obligated to offer me a pay settlement to leave
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I had a disciplinary which I recieved general miss conduct and a written warning for 6 months and that was only given to appease the airport to hand back my pass
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

How long have you worked there for?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I am not sure if you saw my query above:

How long have you worked there for?