How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask C.Cornel Your Own Question
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 840
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
Type Your Law Question Here...
C.Cornel is online now

I would like to ask a few question about my visa please

Customer Question

Hi I would like to ask a few question about my visa please
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have indefinite leave to remain. The visa is in my expired passport. I have renewed my malaysia passport. Am I allow to work with this Visa? Or I need biometric card ? I m currently full time employed but want to make sure I have the right documents
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No I already have my visa
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

Expert:  C.Cornel replied 4 months ago.

If you have indefinite leave to remain, you would no longer need a VISA. Furthermore, I assume you have the documentation that proves you right to remain.

Therefore, you would no longer need any additional documents or acts to support your stay.

Thank you.

Expert:  C.Cornel replied 3 months ago.


If I have answered your question, simply reply in here with a "thank you" and I won't bother you again. Alternatively, you can simply rate the answer using the rate button on top left corner. Otherwise, I won't be remunerated for my time and effort. Thank you.