C.Cornel
C.Cornel, Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Lawyer at Legal Group
105439980

I would like to ask a few question about my visa please

Customer Question

Hi I would like to ask a few question about my visa please
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have indefinite leave to remain. The visa is in my expired passport. I have renewed my malaysia passport. Am I allow to work with this Visa? Or I need biometric card ? I m currently full time employed but want to make sure I have the right documents
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No I already have my visa
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  C.Cornel replied 11 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a licensed lawyer from the UK.

Expert:  C.Cornel replied 11 days ago.

If you have indefinite leave to remain, you would no longer need a VISA. Furthermore, I assume you have the documentation that proves you right to remain.

Therefore, you would no longer need any additional documents or acts to support your stay.