Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I fee descriminated at my work place. I am in the army. I

I fee descriminated at my work place. I am in the army. I was wondering who can I go to with this
Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me where this is?
Customer: At pirbright in woking
Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?
Customer: Yes I have
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want them to know that I have no knowledge on how to handle this

Hello my name is ***** ***** I work in employment law and deal with workplace discrimination a lot. Can you give me more details as to what is happening and why you feel the actions are discriminatory and I can provide you with further advise.

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
At my work place someone accused my room of smelling like a jungle. knowing that I am from the Caribbean originally. I also keep get singled out and put to do extra duties when other people don't. I wrote a letter to my chain of command in june asking to be treated fairly as everyone else gets treated and nothing changed. One of my High ranking officer decided to give me an inappropriate sanction/ punishment for something that I was unaware of. I would like to know if I can get compensation for always being accused and singled out from everyone else/ treated different in a worst way to everyone else

Thank you for the information. It seems like from what you are saying that you are being discriminated against due to your race. This is unlawful and you do have the legal right to take action about this. You may have been told or been aware that you do not have full employment rights being a service man or woman. However you do still have the right not to be subjected to discrimination due to your race. If you want to take this matter further then I would suggest that you follow the complaints procedure at with your management (which I think you may already have) failing this then you may wish to look at appointing representation to raise an issue with the employment tribunal.

I hope this information has helped. You can find a local solicitor who deals with this on the law society webpage which is;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I would be obliged if you could Click to “accept” the answer and leave me a 5 star rating (this will not cost any extra). This will tell the website that I have responded to your question, you can, of course, continue to ask any follow up questions free of charge.

Ross

If you are happy to accept the answer I can offer a service here to provide you with my company details. We offer no win no fee representation for employment tribunals and would be happy to pass the information forward. Thank you.