UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I hope you might be able to help me out. A company has used

Good evening...I hope you might be able to help me out. A company has used my documents that i've implemented on my own witnout my authorization and have put their logo onto them. How do i go in making a case against them for not following proper channels in asking mu permission
Assistant: What written documentation do you have?
Customer: It's audit documents that need to be used in a Nursing Home and
Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?
Customer: It just happened today qhen i was not in the office my deputy mgr is the one who just made me aware via a phpne call. i haven't spoken to an attorney at the moment
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The documents i implemented were for the care home i 'm managing as a turnaround manager and following a good regulatory inspection the company now wants all tjhe implemented systems to be rolled put tje whole company
Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, so what is the agreement you have with the nursing home? Did it include the concept that any documentation you used as a turnaround specialist in that home would remain your intellectual property and therefore, they could not copy or duplicate the documents for their purposes?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have my own Ltd company and employed via agency under my oen Ltd company. I do not recall that the agreement included any of the above rights.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello..any feedback please

Hi thank you for your message,I fear this is outside my expertise and shall opt out.

This may amount to copyright infringement by this company and you may get a solicitor to send them a letter pointing out that they are infringing your copyright by using your work without authorisation from you and that you will be seeking damages against them in court if they do not stop using your work and if they do not pay you damages/compensation for what they have done.

A solicitor's letter will carry more weight in this case.

May I help further? If not, please click on 5 stars

Customer: replied 24 hours ago.
Good evrning. I kindly need some advice please. I'd a contract with Regus office rental for a year but could not finish the contract as i'd to relocate to another tiwn and with the whole bisiness. i infirmed Regus in zniv 2018 verbally and via email my status. so thry can cancel my contract as i'd moved cities. Regus refused and for the past year I've been paying for an office rent to Regus that does not exist as i returned the keys last year and they've been yelling me that ny contract ends in Nov and still need to pay. i asked them what happens if a person relocates to another country where Regus does not exist, will the cliebt ve expected to pat rent for an office that they do not occupy.
your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 24 hours ago.
i hope my question has been received

Please accept to continue.

UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience