Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

Life& death insurance policys Assistant: Where is this? It

Customer Question

Life& death insurance policys
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: life&death insurance policys my mum passed away this July is there a public register by the united friendly ins company and royal liver insurance to find out if these policy’s have been paid out and who to
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 7 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, there is no public register of life insurance payouts. Therefore, you should contact the insurance companies and confirm your relationship with the deceased to try to find out from them but they might not release this information as this would normally only be open to the recipient and possibly the next of kin or executor of the deceased estate. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Close question