How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35861
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have problems with holiday payments from my employer.

Customer Question

I have problems with holiday payments from my employer .
Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I talk on phone with manager and send them official later on 17.09.2019 they respond today that is sorted out, but I still don't get paid for differences form holiday
Assistant: Of course. The best way to reach them is by emailing***@******.***
Customer: Okay thanks for your time
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: I'm agency employer and they transferred me on 05th October to other company where I will be permanent
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's for now .
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I send them this letter by post and email
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 4 months ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Do you know what they mean by everything is sorted?