12826847

Bailiffs

Bailiffs

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

i need all the background to your question please

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Bailiffs change money after paying full penalty
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Charged
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Received a letter from bailiffs on 25 of September with the last date to pay 8.10.2019. On 8 of November applied to put on hold this penalty( sent T3 and T9 forms, received email with confirmation) Did not get the answer untill 4 pm and decided to pay. Finished work and paid full amount that was showing in their website.came back home late evening and found a letter from the baliffs with different amount. Checked again their website it did not show that need to pay more. This morning they clipped my car and put another penalty.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Confirming email that penalty has been paid available and that time work started and finished and location is available to prove that no one was home. And letter from baliffs that shows discrepancies .

Ok, how can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I would like to get back £235 that they charged today after the full amount has been paid. It showed only 191 yesterday

On what basis?

They seem to be recovering a parking fine?

Why do you say you are not liable?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
On their website was amount only £191 and we have the bill for this amount and paid it. Today they added £235. Yesterday evening we checked couple times . It does not show this amount.we paid £191 on 9.10. Then I asked today why it didn’t show the total amount that we need to pay and I didn’t get any answers.

They have added bailiff fees because they had to visit. They are entitled to do that I'm afraid.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

No problem and all the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/