Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I employ someone who lives on our property and he has a

I employ someone who lives on our property and he has a service occupancy agreement with us. He would like his new partner to move in with him. Should she now also sign a separate service occupancy with us? If she does, do we need to give her 4 weeks notice if we later require her to move out? (e.g if they broke up)
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None - hence my question above
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

So does the accommodation form part of his employment contract?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
it does

Thank you. I will get back to you with my answer as soon as I can, which will be at some point today. The system will notify you when this happens. Please do not reply in the meantime as this may unnecessarily delay my response. Many thanks.

Experience: Qualified Solicitor

Having looked into this and thought about it more this is more of a property law query than employment so unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Hello my name is Ross and I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help,

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.